Join Team Vesel Today!
Thanks for your interest in Vesel Services , we are always looking for talented technicians to join our growing team. Please fill out the form below, and we will reach out to you if we think you are a good fit!
The Sales Representative helps to provide a great customer experience and increases our business’s revenue. It is a front-facing role that requires excellent customer relations skills, communication and the ability to handle tense situations. You will create relations with customers, explain the use and benefits of products and services, and assist them in making the right purchasing choices.
Qualified Sales Representatives also assist with marketing and promoting products and services and ensure the company meets all customers’ needs to encourage repeat business. They may also handle payments and assist customers with their vehicles. An experienced Sales Representative makes a lasting impression on customers and makes sure they leave your business with a good experience.
We are looking to hire a skilled Lead Carpenter to provide guidance and supervision to the project team involved in construction projects. The Lead Carpenter’s responsibilities include assigning and explaining tasks to the project team, responding to clients’ requests for emergency repairs, and regularly inspecting work done by the project team to ensure that it conforms to certain specifications. You should also be able to help the production manager solve project-related problems.
Lead Carpenter Responsibilities:
- Assigning and explaining tasks to the project team.
- Communicating with clients in order to determine the time frames within which projects should be completed.
- Calculating the amount of labor, time, and materials needed for each project.
- Creating and adjusting project schedules accordingly.
- Ordering all construction materials needed for projects.
- Supervising the company’s field carpenters, unskilled and semi-skilled workers, and subcontractors.
- Performing all carpentry duties required, including both rough and finish carpentry.
- Maintaining accurate records of all work done by the project team.
Lead Carpenter Requirements:
- General contractor license.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Proven experience in residential remodeling or construction.
- Sound knowledge of safety standards and procedures.
- The ability to safely operate power tools.
- The ability to read blueprints.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
We are seeking a reliable, organized office staff employee to join our growing company. In this position, you will assist in daily operations and clerical tasks. You should possess incredible multitasking and organizational abilities, be able to effectively prioritize assignments, and complete them in a timely manner. A positive attitude, strong work ethic, and customer service focus are a must.
Office Staff Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with management to complete necessary projects; work independently on prior delegated tasks
- Ensure an organized, clean, and tidy workspace
- Maintain and re-stock office supplies as needed
- Monitor and use office equipment and materials (computers, printers, fax machines, copiers, physical files, etc.)
- Complete basic bookkeeping and record-keeping duties
- Report any problems with office equipment; help resolve the issues if possible
- Answer phones, direct calls, take and deliver messages as needed; prepare outgoing mail (including prepping larger packages for sending); sort and deliver incoming mail to appropriate persons
- Help to immediately resolve and mediate customer complaints
Office Staff Job Requirements and Qualifications
- Computer literate; proficient in using Microsoft Suite
- Confident using office machinery (printers, fax machines, photocopiers, etc.)
- Fast and proficient typist
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; excellent customer service skills
Nice to Have
- Previous office experience and understanding of office procedures and processes a major plus